UniMac - Serious About Laundry.
For more than 60 years, UniMac has been at the forefront of innovation in the commercial laundry industry. UniMac has always been on the cutting edge of laundry technology, being the first to develop features such as:
- In 1946, UniMac's Norman McEwen invents the first washer-extractor capable of washing, rinsing and extracting 60 to 90 pounds of laundry per hour.
- We introduced the industry's first super-high speed washer extraction device.
- We introduced the first programmable, micro-controlled on-premises laundry (OPL) washer-extractor.
- We introduced, and received a patent for, our distinctive rapid jet-spray rinse technology.
- We were the first OPL manufacturer in North America to introduce machine software designed to monitor laundry operations from a remote location.
These innovations have helped us reduce your operating costs and offer the lowest cost of ownership in the commercial laundry industry.
In that time, we've maintained our position as the market share leader and developed a reputation for quality and efficiency that is without peer. Our engineers continually strive to improve the efficiency of UniMac machines and test them against the competition in our state-of-the-art test lab.
But UniMac ownership has always been about more than just durable, high-quality products. Our customers benefit from industry-leading services including financing, equipment sizing and needs analysis, laundry design, genuine parts and service and support - offered through our global network of highly trained distributors.
Whether you require a small home-style washer and dryer pair or industrial-sized high capacity washer-extractor, tumble dryer and flatwork ironer, you can rely on UniMac to meet your needs - at the lowest operating cost in the industry.