IF YOUR OPERATING COSTS ARE OUT OF CONTROL, GET THE EQUIPMENT THAT PUTS YOU IN CONTROL.
They say if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. But whether your old laundry equipment is broken or not, your laundry operation could use some fixing. If you haven’t upgraded recently, your old equipment could be costing you big money in repair bills, machine downtime and lost efficiency due to a lack of new technologies that today’s equipment offers.
It’s time to take control of your laundry and proactively replace your old machines with new UniMac® equipment. Combining unmatched durability, groundbreaking technologies and industry-leading controls, UniMac optimizes efficiency and maximizes throughput while saving you thousands each year in utility, linen and labor costs.
YOUR LAUNDRY OPERATION’S BUDGET BREAKDOWN
Initial equipment costs represent just 8-12% of your total budget. Labor, linen replacement and utility costs represent 66-87%. And today’s laundry equipment features new technologies designed to help you greatly reduce those operating costs. Therefore, the amount of money you’ll save in operating costs by upgrading far outweighs the relatively small initial investment. And with UniMac, you can save even more time and money by taking complete control of your laundry operation with UniLinc™ — on-premises laundry’s leading control system that helps you achieve the industry’s absolute lowest cost of ownership.
Read how upgrading to UniMac helped Woodruff County Medical Center minimize costs and maximize throughput. »
WHEN YOU HAVE CONTROL WITH UNILINC, THE SAVINGS ADD UP FAST.
The best way to take control is with the industry’s leading control system — UniLinc. UniLinc unites your washer-extractors and tumble dryers into one easy-to-monitor, simple-to-manage system. You can monitor your operation, pull performance reports, customize machine settings for optimal efficiency and more. Plus, UniLinc drives a collection of on-premises laundry’s most innovative technologies designed to deliver savings far greater than the initial cost of the equipment.
LAUNDRY-OPTIMIZING UNILINC FEATURES
- Unites washer-extractors and tumble dryers together to achieve the lowest cost of lifetime operation.
- 41 customizable cycles allow you to optimize performance according to your needs and the needs of each individual load.
- ECO Cycles save water and reduce energy usage.
- Automatic leak and slow drain detection help eliminate wasted water.
- Wireless networking allows you to take total control from any Internet-enabled computer.
OPTispray™ Rinsing Technology
- Uses less water to deliver superior, more effective rinsing.
- Reduces cycle time by 12% as compared to competitor models.
- Consumes as much as 39% less water than competitor brands while maintaining the same superior UniMac wash quality.
- Leaves 22% less residual wash chemistry in the load compared to our nearest competitor’s best cycle.
OPTidry™ Over-Dry Prevention
- Uses sensors in the cylinder to precisely detect your preset, ideal dryness level and automatically stops the dryer once it is reached, eliminating over-drying.
- Delivers maximum throughput per labor hour to greatly reduce your labor costs — one of your most significant expenses.
- Eliminates the industry-average eight minutes of over-drying per cycle to help minimize your utility costs.
- Extends linen life by reducing fiber loss by 31%.