For more than 60 years, UniMac® has been focused on providing for the specific needs of the car wash industry. We work closely with our customers to identify and address the key concerns they face every day, all while offering the lowest cost of ownership in the industry.
Designed To Meet Your Needs
- For a staff that is primarily part-time or unskilled employees, our easy-to-use controls make consistent, repeatable laundry cycles as easy as pushing a button.
- The typical car wash environment exposes laundry machines to heavy corrosion and demands high levels of durability. Our stainless steel construction and industry-leading durability are the perfect fit for this environment.
- As cars move through your business, making sure that your towels are as absorbent as possible means that you’ll use fewer towels per vehicle. The extremely high 675 G-Force of the UniMac UM202 is double the industry standard, removing enough moisture to return towels to service at their maximum absorbency—with no drying necessary.
- Our industry-leading cycle times help you turnaround towels much faster, so that you can reduce the amount of towels required to get through the workday.
- In an industry where laundry downtime is not an option, you can rely on our unmatched durability, which is backed by an exceptional warranty and the largest service and support network in North America. Plus, the straightforward design allows for fast and easy troubleshooting.
- Reduce time spent handling soiled towels with the topload design of the UM202, which enables the machine to collect dirty linens until you’re ready to run a full load.